Ok, so this is my blog of my adventures around the world!!! First stop it's Nepal to climb to Everest Base Camp and a few other bits, then it's onto Sri Lanka for a month of teaching English, I will also be meeting Ev, my partner in crime for the rest of the trip! Then its a quick stop in Thailand on the way down to a month in Australia. And finally the bit I really can't wait to do, 7 weeks in New Zealand and then home!!!!


Tuesday 12 February 2008

The first one!!

Right so this is my first post on my blog, I decided I should start the day before I go just to see that I've actually set it up right coz I'm a bit thick like that lol. Well anyways I'm so excited about going tommorow I'm actually bouncing off the walls!! And as for packing well it just doesn't all seem to fit in my bag, I've sat on it, jumped on it and it's still not going in, so its currently all in a heap on the floor and the bag is empty. Anyway I think thats enough ranting on, so hopefully when I do my next post I will be in Nepal!! Andf you all better read my blog since I bothered to make one!!
xx

4 comments:

sarah said...

Good Luck!
I'll be reading everyday to see what you're up to and probably be seething with jealousy at the same time!

Leonie Penna said...

Leonie is going to send me the link - we oldies are probably more amazed at the blog than the trip to Nepal. But then, that's old people for you. Hope you manage to get enough stuff in your bag to last the flight. But don't worry - you never wear everything you take. Have fun, look forward to seeing lots more excellent photos (but Leonie wants a credit next time you use a photo she took on your home page)
Mark

Jamie said...

I'll bet you an inflatable Kangaroo you don't get a wink of sleep tonight. Too much excitement!!

And yes, I do have a thing for inflatable Kangaroos. lol.

Have fun Hol! (Umm. I've said that to you about 10 times today! haha).

rachel said...

im sooo jealous atm :P im stuck @ uni while ur off seein places that ive always wanted to visit. newayz i hope you have an amaaaaaaaaazin time! dont miss us all too much ;)
xxxx