Ok, so this is my blog of my adventures around the world!!! First stop it's Nepal to climb to Everest Base Camp and a few other bits, then it's onto Sri Lanka for a month of teaching English, I will also be meeting Ev, my partner in crime for the rest of the trip! Then its a quick stop in Thailand on the way down to a month in Australia. And finally the bit I really can't wait to do, 7 weeks in New Zealand and then home!!!!


Thursday 14 February 2008

DAY UNO (14th Feb)

Well this is going to be a real quick one as my time on the internet has almost run out!!! Flights were ace, till I got to Delhi where I found out they cancelled my flight to Kathmandu *cue huge panic* I had to buy another ticket, which on top of that the only ones left were in business class, so basically I spent a small fortune before I even got here!! Nepal is nothing like I imagined, it really busy and nosy and the nightlife is ace, tonight I've been to see some local bands however I knew the songs better than the locals coz the were all english songs!! I've made a few mates too, travellers tend to stick together lol, A guy from oz and a girl from korea whos name I really can't pronounce!! I even had nepalise food for tea, it was just like chinese if you ask me but heyho lol. Anyway I have one minute remaining so must dash!! Tommorow I'm off for a wonder in the city to the palace etc and maybe even some yoga with some tibeten dude.
loves you all
xxx

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hey Hol! Ouch! That must have been a bit of a hit in the stomach (ummm, bank). Are they going to compensate you? It was them who cancelled the flight, so they should do. Unless you're as unlucky as me and just get a $25 food voucher like I did last week in New York. lol.