Ok, so this is my blog of my adventures around the world!!! First stop it's Nepal to climb to Everest Base Camp and a few other bits, then it's onto Sri Lanka for a month of teaching English, I will also be meeting Ev, my partner in crime for the rest of the trip! Then its a quick stop in Thailand on the way down to a month in Australia. And finally the bit I really can't wait to do, 7 weeks in New Zealand and then home!!!!


Sunday 6 July 2008

Sunday 6th July, HOME

Ok well this is it, my blog is finished, I'm back home and already back at work. I had the time of my life travelling and its only made me want to do more. Thanks to everyone who read my blog and left me various comments and sent me emails :) Twas good to know you hadn't all forgotten me. Anyway thats it folks, last ever blog. THE END

No comments: